Monday, June 20, 2011

Wow, it's been too long!

I know I have been out of touch for a while but I have had many of my customers request that I blog and keep them updated on new products and life as a stay at home mom so this blog will be just that. I will have postings that pertain to me as a wife and/or mom and postings about my products.

Some of the postings that you will see from me will be:

*Home Remedies (I've had allot of customers ask me about this) Although I know you can google these on your own; some of my customers ask if I have personally tried any of them.
*Recipes (I'm going to do my best to post a new recipe every week and would love a catchy name so if you have any thoughts; jump in).
*Crafts and much more.

If you have anything particular you would like to see, let me know. I would love all comments.

Next post will be about the Hippie Chic Birthday coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment